The Quinta de Ramozeiros Red Reserve 2014 displays an intense dark ruby colour and lets the nose perceive its succulent red grape fruit with a very light touch of esteva ( an endogenous plant that grows near our vines). In your mouth it shows a complex structure that reveals a full intense wine, showing jammed red grapes and the softened tannins by a long lasting maturation in french new oak barrels.
- Douro Valley
- Cima Corgo
- Production Zone
- Vineyard area
- Type of Soil
- Vineyard Height
- 300/400 mts
- Grape Varieties
- Touriga Nacional 40%, Touriga Franca 30%, Tinta Roriz 10%, Tinta Barroca 10% e Sousão 10%.
- Total destemming, alcoholic fermentation 100% in lagares for 8 to 10 days. Malolactic fermentation in wood barrels.
- 3.940 bottles (750ml) and 630 bottles (1500ml).
- It matured in 225 lts. French new oak barrels for about 18 months.
- Bottling Date
- July 2015.
- PH/CH ANALYSIS (%)
- Alcohol 14,83%.
Total Acidity: 5,4 gr./lt.
Residual Sugar: 0,8 gr./l.
- Ageing Curve
- Having in mind the organoleptic features of this wine, we predict a very positive ageing in bottle for the next 10 to 12 years.
- Cellar Favorable Conditions
- 70% humidity and temperature at 14º-16ºC.
- How to serve
- Decant one hour prior to serving so as to let the wine “breathe”.Serve it at 16/18º C.
- Cardboard boxes of 6 (bottles) x 750ml and 1 (bottle) x 1500ml.